Tips for improving your online presence
Beit the latest FaceApp challenge trending these days, or the Bottle cap challenge taking social media by storm; the netizens would do anything and everything under the sun to make their presence felt. So, why would you lag behind? If you have a digital business to run or online blogs to publish, improving your online presence is undeniably the primary concern.
While the idea seems promising, you got to execute all plans by implementing the accurate strategies for the coveted result. So, invest some time in reading this blog and take home useful tips to boost your digital presence.
[Tweet “Tips for improving your online presence”]
Make sure you have a social media page
Sometimes, an Instagram page or a Facebook fan page is the best way to reach out to a wider audience. You may look for ways to improve your online presence for various reasons.
From creating brand awareness to promoting yourself as a social media influencer; it can be anything. And here’s why you should consider Instagram and Facebook as your gateway to creating an online presence.
- Facebook accounts for 38 billion users across the world. You stand a fairer chance to take your brand, or persona to a wider circle, thus, ensuring an improved online presence.
- There are 1 billion Instagram users So, you already know about the amount of exposure you would get by embracing this platform for an online presence.
Also Read: Blog Post Writing Checklist
Did you get yourself registered on WordPress?
WordPress is considered as one of the most effective social media platforms with regards to ensuring maximum online presence. If you own a website and want it to flourish with absolute flexibility then embrace this strategy for the coveted exposure.
Here’s how it works:
- The plug-ins on WordPress is designed for SEO purposes. If you wish to take your online presence to the next level, then this SEO-friendly platform will help you stay ahead of the rest.
- If you own ecommerce sites, then WordPress will help you optimize contents effectively so that you can direct more people to your brand.
Also Read: 5 SEO Tips to Rank Better in Search Engines
Do you have a well-knit content curation plan? (H2)
You might have great content ideas, but things might tend to suffer in the hands of an amateur content marketer. This makes it crucial for an individual to know his/her audience and produce customized content in accordance with preference, location, pain points, age and purchasing behavior.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Create content that suits your niche. For example, if you own an online assignment help firm, then focus on publishing interactive blogs and assignment samples for students and professors.
- Prioritize the inclusion of high-quality images, videos and other types of visually appealing elements in your content.
- Analyse and identify the perfect channel to market the content successfully.
Also Read: Important Tips for Website Development
Master the art of actively engaging your audience
You have a series of engaging content, you have the right strategy to share it across all social networking sites, but you don’t know whom to target. Consequence? You would probably land on the wrong platform and end up ruining the targeted digital exposure down the road.
Take note of the key actionable points to engage your audience actively:
- Be an active member of online communities of your niche.
- Introduce yourself and interact with the community members to know about their choice of content, the type of online presence they prefer and the trending topics they are rooting for.
- Once you are done accumulating the information, it’s time to step up the game by actively participating in conversations.
- The idea is to share relevant information, create user-generated content, pose and answer all questions asked by the clients on different occasions.
- Show appreciation for your new and existing customers.
Also Read: Grew Your Instagram Followers to 0 to 1000
Consistency is the key to successful online presence
You cannot expect to get noticed by the target audience unless you are consistent in making your presence felt on social media. It takes time, energy and patience to cultivate a presence worth relying on. So, you need to invest enough time in staying actively present on social networking sites.
Take note of the following essentials to maintain a constant presence online:
- Do not post more than once a day.
- Limit all posts to 5 times a week.
- If you are active on Pinterest, boost our virtual presence with 11 pins a day.
- Keep monitoring your channels and respond t o online conversations and other questions at a consistent pace.
To Wrap Up
Now that you are aware of the tricks of the trade, I would like to share some of the risky areas one must avoid in order to ensure an undisrupted presence online.
- Refrain from being too gullible to certain posts and videos.
- Do not use the same password for multiple social networking sites.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi’s just because they are available for free.
- Use a firewall or an updated anti-virus for enhanced security.
- Do not create a hoax to acquire more likes; it won’t work out well in future.
So, it’s time to put on your thinking cap, identify and implement the best strategy to create a million-dollar web presence and stay ahead of the race like a Boss!
Sienna Brown is an enthusiastic travel blogger and social media marketing strategist associated with a leading agency at in Melbourne, Australia. Paul is also associated with the digital brand MyAssignmenthelp.com as an experienced marketing assignment writer for the last five years.