Benefits of Trees
Global warming is the result of excess greenhouse gases, created by burning fossil fuels and destroying tropical rainforests. Heat from the sun, reflected back from the earth, is trapped in this thickening layer of gases, causing global temperatures to rise. Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a major greenhouse gas. Trees absorb CO2, removing and storing the carbon while releasing the oxygen back into the air. In one year, an acre of mature trees absorbs the amount of CO2 produced when you drive your car 26,000 miles.
Do you know in what way, the trees are helpful to us?
- Trees clean the air
- Trees provide oxygen
- Trees cool the streets and the city
- Trees conserve energy
- Trees save water
- Trees help prevent water pollution
- Trees help prevent soil erosion
- Trees shield children from ultra-violet rays
- Trees provide food
- Trees heal
- Trees reduce violence
- Trees mark the seasons
- Trees create economic opportunities
- Trees are teachers and playmates
- Trees bring diverse groups of people together
- Trees add unity
- Trees provide a canopy and habitat for wildlife
- Trees block things
- Trees provide wood
- Trees increase property values
- Trees increase business traffic
The team of “Maram Madurai” struggling to get all the above benefits to the people in Tamilnadu. Encourage them to grow the trees all over our Tamilnadu.
Those who are interested in join with this team can,
Railway Colony Park,
Southern Railway Colony.
For Further Details:
Prasanth Kumar – 86430 50002
Praveen kumar – 96008 57490
Stalin babu – 99442 65688
“Redefine the relationship between Humans and trees”
Subscribe Here to get all latest updates within your inbox.
Also Read: List of Schools in Madurai