The range of average salary in Canada is between CAD 54,6000 and 105,000 annually. According to a survey, the annual pay of Canada’s employers will increase 2.5 percent in 2022. It is also suggested by the survey that some industries such as wholesale trade, manufacturing, food service, information technology, and food services experienced a 3% increment in their annual pay.
Bearing in mind the condition of the labour market amid the pandemic, for those people who want to immigrate to Canada this is the right time to apply for the Canada PR visa. Many Canadian workers are looking for skilled workers in multiple sectors. You can be next, and you can get a job opportunity with a great salary package in Canada.
Some highest paying jobs in Canada
Many job profiles in Canada are in high demand. If you are planning to migrate to Canada then you must have an idea about how much you can earn. Some information given below will help you to choose what is the best for you according to your experience and education.
Electronic Engineers/ Technicians: Canada has focused on growing its technology sectors and the job market Canada offers immense employment opportunities for Electronic Engineers and Technicians. The annual salary for electrical engineers in Canada is approx. CAD 68,748.
Software Developer: Canada has a huge demand for software developers for IT firms and various sectors. The annual average wages of the software developer are CAD 42,178 to 112,125.
IT Business Analyst: Tech companies such as Infosys and Amazon give lots of job opportunities to IT Business Analysts. The annual salary for IT By Business Analyst is 46,800 to 112,495.
Data Scientist: Canada offers Data Science as a high-paying Career. Canada offers CAD 54,800 to 112,300 to a Data scientist annually.
Computer Technicians: Canada offers a lot of career opportunities to those who hold a degree in computer engineering. The employers of Canada hire computer engineers in large numbers. Computer engineers will get paid up to CAD 58,336 annually.
Sales Manager: Sales and marketing opportunities at top-ranked global companies abound in Canada. The annual average salary of a sales Manager in Canada is CAD 68,000 to 100,000
Highest paying job according to the province in Canada:
British Columbia (BC): Average annual salary is CAD 33,100 to 584,000.
Ontario: Average annual salary is CAD 33,900 to 599,000.
Manitoba: Average annual salary is CAD 31,300 to 551,000.
Nova Scotia: Average annual salary is CAD 28,500 to 503,000.
Alberta: Average annual salary is CAD 32,500 to 574000.
Prince Edward Island: Average annual salary is CAD 26,2000 to 463,000.
Salary as per education:
- If you have a degree from high school or a certificate or diploma course then you will get a 17% hike in your salary.
- A person who holds a bachelor’s degree will get a 24% increment in their salary.
- A person who holds a master’s degree will get a 29% hike in their salary.
- And the person who holds a Ph.D. will get a 23% hike in their salary.
Salary as per experience:
- If you have 2 to 5 years of work experience then you will get a 32% rise in your salary.
- If you have 5 to 10 years of work experience then you will get a 36% rise in your salary.
- If you hold 10 to 15 years of experience then you will get a 21% rise in your salary.
- You will get a 14% increase in your salary if you have 15 to 20 years of experience.
- If you have more than 20% of work experience then you will get a 9% increment in your salary.
Requirements for obtaining a work permit in Canada
- If you want to get a work permit in Canada then you must have a passport of 6 months from the date of arrival.
- You must have medical insurance and good health.
- Make sure you don’t have any criminal record in the past if you want to get a work permit in Canada.
- You have to score well in the IELTS exam.
- Make sure that you have all the certificates of educational qualifications to be eligible to get a work permit in Canada.