As a blogger, we have to follow some written and unwritten rules to survive in the blogsphere. Here I am giving the rules that must be followed by the newbie bloggers or professional bloggers. Those who are not comply with these rules for your blog, can follow this.
- First you have to decide your platform, whether it is blogspot or wordpress or blog (Own Domain).
- Before starting your blog, you must have to define your goals.
- Take more time to choose your niche, it can be related to your studies, hobbies, entertainment, gadgets, it’s up to you.
- Don’t launch the blog until setup properly.
- You have to know your audience, if you are targeting college students, then the niche should be related to them and design of your blog must be attractive.
- Be consistent in your blog design and content.
- “Content is King”. Don’t be a copycat. Try to give unique contents to your readers.
- Fix the regular timing for posting article. If you are posting an article/week, then you have to follow this. Don’t miss the interval of posting article.
- Be loyal in sharing your post. Don’t share your post often to others. It will be irritating and get you negative thought about your blog.
- Create “Fan Pages” for your blog in Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest, Orkut etc… By doing this will get you more traffic to your blog.
- Try to use all kind of plugins. Don’t be afraid to make use of it. Use all kind of blogging tools for your blog.
- Don’t be ashamed or shy to ask help to other professional bloggers. If you ask help to more than 5 persons, at least a single person will surely help you, even a person like me can help you. For help, mail me to [email protected].
- Keep learning from other bloggers. Make a read on other blogs and leave useful comments; it will surely get you backlinks. Don’t make spammy comments on other blogs.
- Use “Google Webmaster Tool” for index your blog to search engine. You can also use webmaster tool of “Yahoo” and “Bing”.
- Try to learn more about “Keywords” and “SEO” for your blog.
- Use internal links to your article within your blog. Make a reader to visit your blog for long time.
- After creating your post, don’t publish it immediately; check it for more than two times.
- Try to write your blog as professional.
- Check the syntax and grammatical mistakes in your blog before publishing.
- Don’t post the images and videos of others to your blog. Create own images and videos.
- Make your post as fun, real, engaging, interesting and understandable.
- We can’t able to share everything in a single post, so share a few key points that might be helpful to the readers.
- Create subscription options for your blog to get traffic.
- Interact with all of your readers. If someone emails you or comments on your blog, make sure to respond to them.
- If you make a unique thing on your blog, it will really help to make the reader coming back.
- Be patient. We can’t make our blog popular within a week. It can take months or years to become popular.
- Don’t forget to communicate with your readers. Communication is must.
- Encourage the comments on your blog.
- Include “About Me” page on your blog, it let the readers to know about you.
- Be loyal in writing your “About Me” page. Share everything and interesting things about you.
- Use sub headings and numlist for your post.
- Include list of related posts, recent posts and tags in your blog.
- Make the readers to contact you offline regarding queries.
- Reward commenters for commenting on your article.
- Give backlinks to other bloggers, if they are newbie commenters.
- Select a descriptive topic for your article. By the topic itself, readers have to understand how the article is.
- Keep your blog updated regularly.
- Use social networking plugins to share your article. It makes your article viral.
- Make your blog “Center of Attraction” by saying all the things in different manner.
- Be differ from other bloggers.
I think, this blogging tips will surely help you to become a successful blogger. To create a successful & perfect blog, read here.
Recommended: Simple Ways to Create a Perfect Blog
Subscribe Here to get "More Blogging Tips" within your mail box.
Do share this post and help newbie bloggers like you.