Are you having blog? It may be blogger or wordpress, anything else.
Do you have enough traffic?
Don’t you know how to promote your blog?
Don’t you know how to get traffic to your blog?
Are you struggling to promote your blog?
Here I am going to provide you some of the best tips to become a successful blogger. If you follow these rules properly, surely you will become a successful blogger one day.
- Don’t forget to provide quality content. Quality content is, how well you define your ideas to readers. Don’t copy others content and post it in your blog.
- Always stay true for your audience.
- Update your blog regularly, if you don’t update your blog, readers of your blog move to other blogs. Blog readers go, where they get enough ideas they want.
- Successful blogging takes most of your time for blog. When you want to get traffic to your blog, you should be ready to blog every day.
- If you get good repute from your readers, then your readers will do more to promote your blog by just telling to their friends.
- If you use wordpress, the default “pinging” service is available. For blogger.com, we have to ping our blog using pingomatic.com, after you updating your blog.
- Use “Tagline” for your blog. Mention your blog wherever it is possible, For ex: Visiting Card, other blogs comment section, Forums, Registration, Email Signatures etc…
- Don’t forget to participate in the blogging community.
- Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing like “Keywords”. So, use targeted keywords for your post. For keyword research use the given below sites for best results,
Good Keywords: www.goodkeywords.com
Traffic Travis: www.traffictravis.com
Word Tracker: www.wordtracker.com
Keyword Elite: www.keywordelite.com
- Avoid using “Click Here” keyword within the post. Use certain Keywords often to increase the value of a “Keyword” for driving traffic.
- Use webmaster tool to submit your blog to search engines.
- Submit your blog to the, blog directories like, blogwise, blogcatalog, bloghub, blogkube, blogkeen etc…
- Always add description to the blog directories, while adding blog to the directories. It will help to target your audience.
- Use traffic exchange and banner exchange communities to get traffic to your blog.
- Be informative and always stay on a topic.
Also Read: Genuine Sites to Earn Money Online